Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 3 (Hakeem)

1) All the other projects were taken and this seemed the easiest among the ones left.

2) We didn't assign roles and each of us contributed in other ways.

3) We didn't really encountered many problems, except when we were making the actual tower because measuring the individual parts was really difficult and we had to be careful if we ever overshot. And so we had to eliminate the useless parts when needed.

4) I discovered that weak materials can be manipulated through to make the overall structure very strong, so we don't necessarily need strong materials to make a strong structure.

5) I learnt my to be more polite to my group members (the Please and Thank You's). I also learnt to work with other people and I should not judge someone because they have hidden talents that we might now know.

No comments:

Post a Comment